Copenhagen Harbor

Copenhagen Harbor

Thursday, November 20, 2014

This is my Temporary Home

6am I jump out of bed
615 dress and brushing my teeth
630 shoveling down some toast
640 frantically looking up the bus time
645 running to the bus stop
648 realizing I'm at the wrong bus stop because I'm too excited
649 realizing I dont have time to make it to the right bus stop
715 the alternative route bus finally arrives
800 worrying I will be late
820 make it to the airport
830 still waiting... guess I wasn't late
845 Mama strolls out of those arrival doors!

The morning I had been waiting for for weeks, my mama coming to visit me! So, bright and earlier I picked up a sleep deprived but cheerful mama and we went straight away to get a pastry!
I dragged her jet lagged self around Copenhagen, from Nyhavn to the round tower and by my school. I don't think I ever stopped talking, typical. I was so happy to be with one of my best friends telling her and showing her my life for the past months. At 5pm we retired to my host families house for a lovely dinner. I'm so glad my mom got to meet Kirsten and Morten because they have become an important part of my life and they are very special to me. Mom was hitting the wall and so we ventured home so mom could finally get some sleep after being awake for over 24 hours. So we went to bed with sweet dreams of Paris in our heads.

{ the saga of mom's visit continues with the next couple of blogs}

No comments:

Post a Comment